Spring Web services
- What is and Why Spring Web Services (Spring WS)?
- Spring WS features
- Contract-First approach
- Steps for building Contract-First Spring WS
- Web Services client
- Marshalling & Unmarshalling
- WS Security
What is Spring Web Services?
- Aims to facilitate contract-first SOAP service development
- Allows for the creation of flexible web services using one of the many ways to manipulate XML payloads
- Based on Spring itself, which means you can use the Spring concepts such as dependency injection as an integral part of your Web service
Why Spring Web Services?
- Embodies the Web Services best practices
- WS-I basic profile
- Contract-First development
- Loose coupling between contract and implementation
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.