The Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2021: Zero to Mastery with passion!
Learn Ethical Hacking + Penetration Testing! Use real techniques by black hat hackers then learn to defend against them!
What you'll learn
- Learn Ethical Hacking from scratch & All 5 phases of Penetration Testing
- Learn Python from scratch so you are able to write your own tools for ethical hacking
- Setting up your Hacking Lab: Kali Linux and Virtual Machines (Works with Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Create additional virtual *vulnerable* machines that we can practice our attacks on
- Create trojans, viruses, keyloggers for ethical hacking
- Learn how to bypass Firewalls & Intrusion Detection System with Advanced Scanning
- Learn how to crack Wireless Access Point passwords
- Perform Deauthentication Attack to disconnect everyone from the Wireless Access Point
- Learn Website Application Penetration Testing from scratch
- Bug Bounty: Discover all types of Web Application Bugs that could cause a threat
- Learn how to gain access to any type of machine: Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Sniff passwords over the local area network with Man In The Middle Attacks
- SQL Injection, XSS, Command Injection and other techniques
- Learn how to trick people into opening your program (i.e Social Engineering)
- Learn Advance Metasploit Framework usage
- Learn Basics of Linux and Linux Terminal
- Perform newest Windows 7 + 10 exploits & attacks
- Learn how to gain access to a router in various ways
- Master Information Gathering and Footprinting
- Learn how to perform Vulnerability Analysis
- Perform advanced scanning of an entire network
- Learn Advance Nmap Usage
- Code your own Advanced Backdoor that you can use in your Penetration Tests
- Create Persistence on target machines
- Learn Networking & different Networking Protocols
- Combine programming knowledge and ethical hacking knowledge so you can mix techniques and adapt them to different situations
Checkout this course preview here: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-ethical-hacking-bootcamp-zero-to-mastery/ (Copy and paste this link to your URL address bar to open)
- No programming or hacking knowledge required. We teach you from scratch!
- Mac / Windows / Linux - all operating systems work with this course!
Whether you are a complete beginner looking to become an ethical hacker, or you’re a student looking to learn about securing computer systems, or you are a programmer who is looking to improve their security online and prevent attacks from hackers on your website, this course will dive you into the world of hacking and penetration testing. We even teach you Python programming from scratch for those that want to learn to program their own tools for hacking and penetration testing.
This course is focused on learning by doing. We are going to teach you how hacking works by actually practicing the techniques and methods used by hackers today. We will start off by creating our hacking lab to make sure we keep your computers safe throughout the course, as well as doing things legally, and once we have our computers set up for ethical hacking, then we dive into topics like:
1. HACKING LAB
In this section we are building our own lab where we can perform our attacks (You will be able to use your Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems don't worry!). What this lab essentially is, is a virtual machine that we will use for hacking (Kali Linux) and throughout the course we also create additional virtual *vulnerable* machines that we can practice our attacks on. The reason we use virtual machines is because we are not allowed to test our attacks on real life websites and networks so we create our own environment to do that.
- Downloading Virtual Box & Kali Linux
- Creating Our First Virtual Machine
- Installing Kali Linux Operating System
- 5 Stages Of A Penetration Test
- Navigating Through Kali Linux System
- Creating Files & Managing Directories
- Network Commands & Sudo Privileges In Kali
2. OPTIONAL: PYTHON 101
Learn python 3 programming from scratch. This section is not mandatory and is optional for those that want to learn to programming so you are able to build your own ethical hacking tools! Learn Python Basics
- Learn Python Intermediate
- Learn Python: Error Handling
- Learn Python: File I/O
Here we learn what we call Footprinting, or in other words, Information Gathering. Once we choose our target, our first task is to gain as much information about the target as possible.
- What is Information Gathering ?
- Obtaining IP Address, Physical Address Using Whois Tool
- Whatweb Stealthy Scan
- Aggressive Website Technology Discovering on IP Range
- Gathering Emails Using theHarvester & Hunterio
- How To Download Tools Online
- Finding Usernames With Sherlock
- Bonus - Email Scraper Tool In Python 3
- More About Information Gathering
This is where things get real. In this section, we also gather information but we try to gather only technical information (i.e. if they have open ports, if they have a firewall, what softwares they are running on those open ports, what operating system do they have, is it an outdated operating system, etc.).
- Theory Behind Scanning
- TCP & UDP
- Installing Vulnerable Virtual Machine
- Performing First Nmap Scan
- Different Nmap Scan Types
- Discovering Target Operating System
- Detecting Version Of Service Running On An Open Port
- Filtering Port Range & Output Of Scan Results
- What is a Firewall/IDS ?
- Using Decoys and Packet Fragmentation
- Security Evasion Nmap Options
- Note: Time To Switch Things Up!
- Python Coding Project - Port Scanner
5. VULNERABILITY ANALYSIS
In this section we use the information that we gathered from scanning (such as softwares that the target has running on open ports) and with this information, we try to determine whether there is any known vulnerabilities.
- Finding First Vulnerability With Nmap Scripts
- Manual Vulnerability Analysis & Searchsploit
- Nessus Installation
- Discovering Vulnerabilities With Nessus
- Scanning Windows 7 Machine With Nessus
6. EXPLOITATION & GAINING ACCESS
This is the exciting part of the course. This is where we attack and gain access to the target machines. Throughout this section, we will be covering many different vulnerabilities and different targets. We perform these attacks on our virtual machines and cover another really important tool for an ethical hacker: Metasploit Framework. The goal of exploitation is to get on that target machine. This means we must drop a payload on that target machine so we can use it to navigate through their systems, look through their files, execute anything we want, and delete anything we want without the target knowing anything about it. We will also learn to create our own Viruses and Trojans that we can deliver to the target whether through an email or through an USB.
- What is Exploitation ?
- What is a Vulnerability ?
- Reverse Shells, Bind Shells
- Metasploit Framework Structure
- Msfconsole Basic Commands
- Our First Exploit - vsftp 2.3.4 Exploitation
- Misconfigurations Happen - Bindshell Exploitation
- Information Disclosure - Telnet Exploit
- Software Vulnerability - Samba Exploitation
- Attacking SSH - Bruteforce Attack
- Exploitation Challenge - 5 Different Exploits
- Explaining Windows 7 Setup
- Eternal Blue Attack - Windows 7 Exploitation
- DoublePulsar Attack - Windows Exploit
- BlueKeep Vulnerability - Windows Exploit
- Router Default Credentials
- Setting Up Vulnerable Windows 10
- Crashing Windows 10 Machine Remotely
- Exploiting Windows 10 Machine Remotely
- Generating Basic Payload With Msfvenom
- Advance Msfvenom Usage
- Generating Powershell Payload Using Veil
- TheFatRat Payload Creation
- Hexeditor & Antiviruses
- Making Our Payload Open An Image
7. POST EXPLOITATION
This is what comes after Exploitation. Post exploitation is what we do on the target machine after we have exploited it. Since we are on that machine we can do many things depending on what we want to get out from it. At the end, after we do all of the things we wanted, we want to make sure we cover our tracks by deleting any event logs or deleting any evidence that we were ever on that machine.
- Post Exploitation Theory
- Meterpreter Basic Commands
- Elevating Privileges With Different Modules
- Creating Persistence On The Target System
- Post Exploitation Modules
- Python Coding Project - Backdoor
8. WEBSITE PENETRATION TESTING
- Website Penetration Testing Theory
- HTTP Request & Response
- Information Gathering & Dirb Tool
- Burpsuite Configuration
- ShellShock Exploitation
- Command Injection Exploitation
- Getting Meterpreter Shell With Command Execution
- Reflected XSS & Cookie Stealing
- Stored XSS
- HTML Injection
- SQL Injection
- CSRF Vulnerability
- Hydra Bruteforce Attack
- Burpsuite Intruder
- Python Coding Project - Login Brute-force + Directory Discovery
9. MAN IN THE MIDDLE
This is an attack that is used inside a network. This allows us to sniff any unencrypted data and see it in plain text. This could also include seeing passwords in plain text for some websites. There are many tools out there that can perform this attack for us and we cover some of the main ones in the section.
- Theory - Man In The Middle Attack
- Bettercap ARP Spoofing
- Ettercap Password Sniffing
- Manually Poisoning Targets ARP Cache With Scapy
10. WIFI CRACKING
This is the section where we want to gain access to a network by cracking its wireless password.
- Wireless Cracking Theory
- Putting Wireless Card In Monitor Mode
- Deauthenticating Devices & Grabbing Password
- Aircrack Password Cracking
- Hashcat Password Cracking
11. SOCIAL ENGINEERING
This is something we cover in almost every section. Social Engineering is an attack on humans since as we know people are always the weakest security!
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on hacking and security skills! Have a look at the course outline video to see all the topics we are going to cover, all the projects we’re going to build, and all the techniques you’re going to learn to become a top ethical hacker and penetration tester!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning python and ethical hacking
- Anybody looking to go beyond a normal "beginner" tutorial that doesn't give you a chance to practice
- Anybody looking to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Any developer looking to secure their computer systems from hackers
Subscribe to our JPassion courses Membership plans to get the Download link of Video Tutorials of all topics mentioned to this course content.