Learn React Programming (Redux and Hooks) with Passion
Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, React-Router, and more!
What you'll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
Checkout this course preview here: https://www.udemy.com/course/react-the-complete-guide-incl-redux (Copy and paste this link to your URL address bar to open)
What's this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components - basically custom HTML elements - with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It's as simple as creating a "User" component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if:
- You're experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React.
- You now the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper.
- You already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app.
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What's inside the course?
- The "What", "Why" and "How"
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux ... from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps.
- Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix.
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology.
Subscribe to our JPassion courses Membership plans to get the Download link of Video Tutorials of all topics mentioned to this course content.