JPA 1.0 Advanced (Java EE 5)
- Embeddable objects
- Secondary tables
- Composite primary key
- Fetch modes
- Entity Listeners
What is an Embeddable Object?
- Embeddable object is stored as intrinsic part of an owning entity
- Doesn't have its own identity
- Each persistent field of embeddable object is mapped to the same database table that represents the owning entity
- @Embeddable is used to mark an embeddable object
- @Embedded is used in the owning entity to annotate the field for the embeddable
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.