jQuery Plugin Basics
- Why build jQuery plugins?
- Building custom jQuery plugin step by step
Why Build jQuery Plugin?
- jQuery plugin is reusable
- Once created it can be used in many programs
- jQuery plugin is customizable
- Plugin can be designed to accept arguments (usage level)
- Plugin can be easily extended or customized (source level)
- jQuery plugin abstracts functionality
- Complexity of code can be abstracted into a plugin method
- jQuery plugin is easy to create
- This is why there are so many jQuery plugins
- jQuery plugin is chainable
- Methods of a jQuery plugin can be chained as expected
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.