JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) Part I
- What is and Why JSTL?
- JSTL Functional areas
- Core tags
- Database Access tags
- XML tags
- Quick review on XPath
- Internationalization and Text Formatting tags
- EL (Expression Language) functions tags
What is & Why JSTL?
What is JSTL?
- Standard set of tag libraries
- Encapsulates core functionality common to many JSP applications
- iteration and conditionals
- database access
- internationalized formatting
- Likely to evolve to add more commonly used tags in future versions
- You don't have to write them yourself
- You learn and use a single standard set of tag libraries that are already provided by compliant Java EE platforms
- Vendors are likely to provide more optimized implementation
- Portability of your applications are enabled
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.