JSP with JavaBeans
- What is JavaBean?
- Why use JavaBean in JSP?
- How can I use JavaBean in JSP?
- JavaBean scope
Features of JavaBean
- Support for “introspection” so that a builder tool can analyze how a bean works
- Support for “customization” so that when using an application builder a user can customize the appearance and behaviour of a bean.
- Support for “events” as a simple communication metaphor than can be used to connect up beans.
- Support for “properties”, both for customization and for programmatic use.
- Support for persistence, so that a bean can be customized in an application builder and then have its customized state saved away and reloaded later.
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.