Filters and Interceptors
- Pre-matching request filters
What are JAX-RS Server-side Filters?
- Two types of filters
- Request filters: executed before JAX-RS method is invoked
- Response filters: executed after JAX-RS method is invoked
- Usage of request filters
- Used to add or modify request headers
- Example: authentication and authorization check before request is handled
- Usage of response filters
- Used to add or modify response headers
- Example: Add cache-control response header
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.