What is VisualVM?
- Easy-to-use, visual trouble-shooting tool
- Provided as part of JDK (from JDK 6 update 7)
- Integrates functionality of several JDK tools
- jconsole, jps, jinfo, jstack, jmap
- Generates and browse heap dumps
- Monitor Java SE and Java EE applications
- Local and remote applications
- Lightweight memory and CPU profiling
- Extendable via plug-in's
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.