Java Server Faces (JSF) Overview (Java EE 5)
- Evolution of Web Application Frameworks
- What is and why JSF?
- Quick overview on JSF architecture, concepts, and features
- Developer roles (in JSF ecosystem)
- Managed Beans
- Page navigation
Evolution of Web Application Design Architecture
Evolution of MVC Architecture
- No MVC
- MVC Model 1 (Page-centric)
- MVC Model 2 (Servlet-centric)
- Web application frameworks
- Standard-based and component-based Web application framework
- JavaServer Faces (JSR-127)
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.