Java Message Service (JMS) 1.0 (Java EE 5)
- What is JMS?
- JMS messaging modes
- JMS message consumption modes
- JMS programming
- JMS message types
- EJB MDB (Message-Driven Bean)
- JMS and JNDI
- JMS providers
What is JMS?
- A specification that describes a common way for Java programs to create, send, receive and read distributed enterprise messages
- loosely coupled communication
- Asynchronous messaging
- Reliable delivery
- A message is guaranteed to be delivered once and only once (as needed basis)
- Outside the specification
- Security services
- Management services
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.