Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- What is and why Continuous Integration (CI)?
- What is and Why Jenkins?
- Jenkins architecture & flow of operations
- How to get started
- Configuring Jenkins
- Distributed building
- Jenkins best practices
- Alternative solutions
What is & Why Continuous Integration (CI)?
What is Continuous Integration (CI)?
- “Continuous Integration (Ci) is a software development practice where members of a team integrate their work frequently, usually each person integrates at least daily - leading to multiple integrations per day.”
- “Each integration is verified by an automated build (including test) to detect integration errors as quickly as possible.”
- “Many teams find that this approach leads to significantly reduced integration problems and allows a team to develop cohesive software more rapidly.” -Martin Fowler
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.