- What is and Why Apache Flume?
- Flume architecture
- Agent configuration
- Custom source implementation
- Advanced data flow scenarios
What is and Why Apache Flume?
Motivation for Apache Flume
- There are many services running on many servers, each of which produce lots of large logs
- We would like to capture these logs into Hadoop for analysis
- We need reliable, scalable, extensible, and manageable solution to do this
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.