- What is and why Grails Service?
- Create, inject and use a service
- Declarative Transaction
- Service scope
- Exposing services
What is and Why Grails Services?
- Business logic should be separate from controller - Controller should handle request flow only not business logic and TagLib should handle UI aspect not business logic
- What is Grails Service?
- Services are the place to place business logic
- Why Grails Service?
- Separation of business logic into service produces cleaner code
- Business logic encapsulated in a service enables reuse
- Service has built-in “declarative” transaction support
- Service injection into controller and tag library is simple – just define a variable with the name of the service
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.