- What is and Why Spring Security Plugin?
- Step by Step Guide
- Roles and Rules
- Helper classes
- Security TagLib, SpringSecurityService, SpringSecurityUtils
- Controller metaclass methods
- Ajax login
- Plugin configuration
- Custom login forms
What is and Why Spring Security Plugin?
What is Spring Security Plugin?
- Simplifies the integration of Spring Security (formerly Acegi Security) into Grails applications
- No need to implement your own security schemes
- Handles authentication and authorization
- Provides sensible defaults with many configuration options for customization
- Nearly everything is configurable or replaceable in the plugin and in Spring Security itself
- The plugin's configuration values all start with grails.plugins.springsecurity to distinguish them from similarly named options in Grails and from other plugins. grails.plugins.springsecurity.password.algorithm='SHA-512'
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.