- What is and Why plugins?
- Core plugins installed by default
- Installation/Usage of plugins
- Creating a plugin
- Packaging a plugin
What is and Why Plugins?
Grails Plugin Ecosystem
- Grails framework is basically plugin runtime with a collection of plugins
- The plugin runtime handles loading and configuring the plugins
- Grails Ecosystem has huge collection of 3rd-party plugins
- Pretty much all imaginable functionality are provided as Grails plugins
- It is extremely simple to create and use your own plugins
- Basically same procedure for creating a Grails app is used for creating a plugin
You must have an active subscription to download PDF and Lab Zip of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.