Angular 2 Security: Authentication
- JWT (JSON Web Token) based authentication
- Guarding Routes
- Conditional display of UI components
JWT (JSON Web Token) Based Authentication
What is JWT authentication service?
- Is used to login and logout of the application
- Login process
- In order to perform login, the client posts user credentials (such as username/password) to the authentication server
- If the authentication was successful, JWT token is returned to the client
- The client then saves the token in the local storage
- After login
- Subsequent requests to the resource server sends the token in the “authorization” HTTP request header in order to access secured resource
You must have an active subscription to download PDF,Lab Zip and Recordings of this course topic.Please click the "Subscribe" button or the "Login" button if you already have an account.