- Multi-module application
- Angular application directory structure
- Module loading and dependencies
- Angular initialization (bootstrapping)
What is a Module?
- You can think of a module as a container for the different parts of your app - controllers, services, filters, directives, etc.
- From AngularJS 1.3.0, a controller cannot exist without being a part of a module
- You create a module via
- var app = angular.module('myApp', );
- Yon can reference a previously created module via
- var app = angular.module('myApp');
Download course content